Matt Halliday is a New Zealand born international racing driver who has been contesting a variety of racing categories worldwide.
Having risen through the ranks of junior formulae such as karting and Formula Ford he quickly progressed to international racing championships including Formula Holden in Australia, Indy Lights in the USA and Formula Renault V6 in Europe and Asia.
The highest profile categories he has raced in include Australian V8 Supercars endurance races, USA Champcars, A1GP World Cup of Motorsport and more recently the Porsche Mobil 1 Supercup contested in Europe and the Middle East.
When his commitments allow, Matt also returns to New Zealand to contest selected Porsche GT3 events.
- 2010 – Porsche Mobil 1 Supercup – Europe and Middle East
- 2009/10 – New Zealand Porsche GT3 Challenge Cup
- 2009 – New Zealand Porsche GT3 Mini-Endurance
- 2008– V8 Supercars – Australia
- 2008– New Zealand Grand Prix – Toyota Racing Series
- 2007/08 – New Zealand Porsche GT3 Challenge Cup
- 2007– V8 Supercars – Australia
- 2007– USA Champ Car World Series
- 2007 – New Zealand Porsche GT3 Challenge Cup
- 2006/07– A1GP Series World Cup Of Motorsport
- 2006– V8 Supercars – Australia
- 2006 – New Zealand Porsche GT3 Challenge Cup
- 2006–Formula Renault V6 Asia Championship
- 2005/06– A1GP Series World Cup Of Motorsport
- 2005– V8 Supercars – Australia
- 2005 – Champcar World Series – USA
- 2005 – New Zealand Porsche GT3 Championship
- 2004– V8 Supercars – Australia
- 2004 – Australia and NZ – Porsche GT3 and Carrera Cup
- 2004 – Porsche Trans Tasman GT3 Challenge – NZ
- 2003 –Formula V6 Euroseries – Europe and UK
- Dayton Indy Lights Series 2001 – USA
- 2nd & 3rd – New Zealand Grand Prix
- 3rd – Formula Holden Championship
- Formula Holden 1999 – 2000 – Australia and NZ
- 4th – National Championship (10 Top 3 finishes)
- 3rd – NZ FFI600 Festival
- Formula Ford 1998 – NZ
- National Sprint Champion in1997.
- National Senior Champion in 1996
- National Junior Light Champion in 1994
- 1988 – 1997 Karting – NZ