Before moving to the United States when he was eight, Nur spent his early childhood in Germany. He was surrounded by Formula 1 and developed a passion for motorsports. He dreamt of racing but knew education had to be his main priority. After earning a BA in International Relations at American University in 1998 he enrolled in the Skip Barber School of Racing.
Since then, he has gone on to compete for Team Pakistan in A1 Grand Prix – World Cup of Motorsport, capture two Legends Car Championships, two Formula Mazda Championships, competed in twelve countries on five continents as well as in select NASCAR Xfinity Series and ARCA Racing Series races.
Nur has never shied away from a new challenge. In 2015, the Trophy Club, TX native took on perhaps the biggest challenge of his career when he entered the Red Bull Global Rallycross (GRC) Lites Series Championship.
In 2016, the 18th year of Nur competing professionally, he will once again pilot the #42 Valvoline sponsored Global Rallycross Lites Car.
- 2015 Season Red Bull Global Rallycross
- 2014 Lone Legends Thursday Night Stampede Series Championship Winner
- 2013 Third place in the Legends Summer Stampede Series Championship
- 2012 NASCAR Xfinity Series debut at Kansas Speedway.
- 2010 ARCA Racing Series
- 2009 ARCA Racing Series
- 2008 ARCA Racing Series
- 2008 Formula Mazda Southwest Championship
- 2007 10th Place – A1 Grand Prix – World Cup of Motorsport.
- 2007 Formula Mazda Southwest Championship
- 2004 Formula Mazda Southwest Championship.
- 2003 Fourth place in the Formula Mazda Southwest Championship.